后天电影经典中英台词
㈠ 电影后天的句子
“The Day After Tomorrow” 《后天》
1.Just me and my dad hanging out for 10 days.(片中)
只有我和父亲待了十天.
hang out 与某人在一起消磨时间 约会
eg:Hey, are you free to hang out this weekend? I’d really like to see you. 嘿,这周末有时间吗?我很想见你.
eg:Oh, no. We’re just hanging out. Nothing serious. We’re just friends, we’re just hanging out. 噢,没有.我们只是在一起聊天.没什么大事.我们只是朋友.
2.We heard somebody was left behind. We brought an ambulance.(片中)
我们听说有人被丢下了.
leave sb./sth. behind 撇下某人或某物
eg:We can’t leave the dog behind for two months. We’ll have to find somebody to take care of him. 我们不能把狗丢下两个月那么久.我们得找人照看它.
3.How long have I been out of it?(片中)
我走神多久了?
out of it 走神 没注意
eg:You look pretty out of it. A cup of coffee?
你看起来走神了.来杯咖啡?
4.Try to wait it out.(片中)
试着看看事态的发展.
wait sth out 静观事态的发展
eg:I think you’re just going to have to wait out this storm. When this storm is over, then we’ll see about trying to get you home.
我想你得等风暴过去.当风暴过去后.我会考虑送你回家的.
eg:Ah, you have a cold, that’s too bad but I guess you just have to wait it out. Hope you feel better soon. 啊,你感冒了,太不走运了.但我想你得静心调养.希望你快好起来.
5.You’re going to brief the President directly. (片中)
你要向总统做简明扼要的汇报.
brief sb. on 简明扼要的汇报
eg:Before we start, let me brief you on what you are expected to do.
在我们开始前,让我简要地说一下你们要做什么.
eg:The manager brief us on the company sales for this year.
经理向我们汇报了今天的销售状况.
6.Their best chance is to stay inside. Try to ride it out. (片中)
他们最好的办法是待在里面,等它结束.
ride it out 安然躲过,安然渡过,安全渡过 等待
eg:Why don’t you ride out the rain? If it stops soon, you can still go home. 你怎么不等雨停呢?如果雨很快停了,你还是可以回家的.
7.Does he ever lighten up?(片中)
他从来不放松过吗?
lighten up 放松 (=relax)
eg:Lighten up! Have a little fun at the party. Don’t worry about the test, it’ll be fine. Lighten up, enjoy the party. 放松点.在聚会上好好玩.别担心考试了,没事的.
eg:Lighten up! It’s not that big deal, things will get better soon! Just lighten up! 放松点!没什么大不了的,一切都会好的.尽管放宽心吧!
8.What I’m about to tell you is supposed to be confidential.(片中)
我要告诉的都是国家机密.
confidential 机密的,绝密的 私人的
eg:I usually keep details about my personal life confidential.
我通常对我的私人生活细节保密.
eg:That is confidential. I’m sorry, I’m not allowed to do that.
这是机密.对不起,我不能告诉你.
9.Is that Neville’s handiwork? (片中)
这是内维尔用手做的吗?
handiwork 手工制作 (引申义)杰作 某人行为的结果
eg:This shirt is the handiwork of a local tailor.
这件衬衫是当地的一个裁缝的作品(他手工帮我做的,很合身)。
eg:This is gorgeous handiwork. Very skilled.
这(汽车的内饰)都是豪华的手工制作。技术很娴熟(很精湛).
10.Absolutely. If we can hail a cab.(片中)
当然,如果我们叫一辆出租车.
Hail 招呼(计程车) 引起某人注意
eg:Yeah, I might have to drive you home. It’s really hard to hail a cab in this part of town. 是的,我也许得送你回家.这附近很难叫到出租车.
eg:Hail Caesar!
向凯撒致敬!
11.We’re gonna get this whole thing straightened out.(片中)
我回来前你别动.
get sth. straightened out 把事情(的来龙去脉)搞清楚 弄清楚不懂的事情
eg:Let’s get this straightened out, did you lie or not?
让我们把这事情说清楚吧,你说没说谎?
eg:Can you straighten out this problem with my bill?
你能解释一下我账单的问题吗?
12.The current depends upon a delicate balance of salt and freshwater. (片中) 水流取决于盐和淡水的平衡比例.
delicate balance 脆弱的平衡,度的拿捏
eg:You must understand the delicate balance of spices it requires.
你必须了解它所需的辣椒比例.(做菜时) 你必须懂得拿捏好需要多少量调味品。
13.Yeah, I think I got the hang of it. (片中)
是的,我想我了解了.
get the hang of sth 基本了解 摸到门路 找到窍门 理解某事.
eg:Hey, you’re really getting the hang of it. Good job, keep it up.
嘿,你真的掌握了.干得好,继续努力.
eg:Oh, man, I’ve been working on this math for ages now, and I think I’m finally beginning to get the hang of it. 哦兄弟,我们做这道数学题好久了,我想我终于开窍了.
14.Boss’ll chewing my head off if these cores get messed up.(片中)
如果这些要点弄混了,老板会气疯的.
chew one’s head off 你非常生气并且大喊
eg:I’ve never seen her like that. She was totally chewing my head off. 我从没见过她那样的.她冲我大喊大叫!
eg:I understand! You don’t have to chew my head off!
我明白!你不必对我大喊大叫!
15.Yes, it’s a paradox, but global warming can trigger a cooling trend.(片中) 是的,这很奇怪,但全球变暖会引发天气变冷的趋势.
paradox 矛盾或奇怪的说法或情形,但却真实.
eg:Woman are a paradox. They say they want one thing, but really want something different! 女人真是矛盾,她们说想要这个,但其实是想要另一个.
eg:It’s such a paradox! I don’t know how I can love her and hate her at the same time. 真是奇怪!我怎么可能同时爱她又恨她呢!
-------------------------------------------------
我不知道你所说的经典是指什么,但我认为,所谓的经典就是有值得学习借鉴的地方,所以我认为有生词的句子就是经典,有俚语的句子就是经典。
㈡ 电影:后天的经典台词,最好是汉英都有的!!重赏!!
ls的那位,这里我复要纠正一个错误制,《后天》准确的翻译应该是《明天过后》指的是将来的某一天(所以你别放弃希望了哈!....呵呵,开玩笑的啦.....)
LZ想要台词的话请到这里(但全是英文...我看不懂啊...sorrry~~~)
http://www.cfannet.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=23&id=560
不过我建议LZ如果喜欢收集着部电影的经典台词的话,可以从DVD上录下来,或者是把台词抄下来,虽然有点累,不过对我来说这不算什么哈(是不是有点自大?因为我有时这样做...现在..哎..没时间...)
㈢ 关于电影"后天"的台词
How to save humanity itself from the mistakes constantly awakening !