冰川时代4台词
『壹』 冰川时代4 经典台词 英文
但愿如此不然的话被活吞的就是你You'd better, unless you want toserve as a replacement.
我们去“半峰”山去那儿会合We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
最好把他活着带来It had better be alive.
能完成这任务吗?迭戈?Can we trust you with that, Diego?
我们走!Let's go.
她看见我肩上的那根毛就说如果你找别的女伴风流She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,"lf you have an extra mating dance,
至少找一个毛的颜色相同的at least pick a femalewith the same color pelt."
我想“完了”我要成她的盘中餐了I thought "Whoa. She's gonna gopraying mantis on me."
如果你有了配偶就该对她忠诚,你很幸运了If you find a mate, you should be loyal.In your case, grateful.
你给我走开一辈子守着一个太蠢了- Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.
那也太亏了我这“能干”的希德There's plenty of Sid to go around.
曼尼?Manny?
曼尼?Manny?
快瞧啊,他没事Look at that. He's OK.
他妈妈不见了She's gone.
你是不是忘了什么?- Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
可…可你刚救了他可上次救的那个我还没甩掉呢- But you just saved him.- I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
你不能把他留在这儿But you can't leave him here.
瞧,有烟他的那群人在山上Look, there's smoke.That's his herd right up the hill.
我们把他送回去我跟你说白了吧,根本没有“我们”- We should return him.- Let's get this straight. There is no "we."
『贰』 求冰河世纪4 5句英文对白 台词
1
嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.
2
什么近路?就是走着要比走长路快
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.
3
噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
I know what a shortcut is.
4
我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.
5
穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?
Through there? What do you take me for?
6
明天这个时候你…就可以自由了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.
7
或继续做保姆玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
8
伙计们,瞧这个
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
9
老虎找到一条近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
10
不,谢谢,我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.
11
那我建议你最好还是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
12
你在威胁我吗?走,树懒!
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!
13
好样的,老虎
Way to go, tiger.
14
快!快进去!
Quick. Get inside.
15
好吧,那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.
16
好了,伙计们,都跟紧些这儿很容易走丢
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.
17
呃…伙计们?
Guys?
18
啊!小鱼儿
A fish.
19
你跟上,行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.
20
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.
21
船长,前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.
22
哦,不
Oh, no.
23
谁想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who's up for round two?
24
叫…叫…叫孩子小心点
Tell the kid to be more careful.
25
瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.
26
不,没事的,没事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戏
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.
27
捉到摸一下,用牙摸来吧,希德,我们也来玩
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.
28
你捉我
You're it.
29
行啊…好吧,好吧哪儿画着树懒?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?
30
这上面怎么没画树懒?你们注意到吗?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?
『叁』 冰川时代4经典英文台词(带翻译 5句)和大概内容
人至贱则长命百岁 to base,long life
天黑请闭眼
朋友,内心升腾的欲念,将带给你无尽的痛苦!friends ,inner rising desires ,will bring you endless pain
我不是肥,我是毛发蓬松 I'm not fat i am hair fleeciness
如果我死了,随便找个女的作我妻子,告诉我爱她。if i were die just find a girl as my life tell me love her
我有规则。第一条规则:要永久……遵守……巴克!第二条规则,走路一定要走路中心。第三条规则……要放屁的人。。。走在部队的最终。
i have a rule the first: to permanent ... abide by ...buck ! the second walk must walk center . the third to break wind... walking in the final forces
『肆』 求冰河世纪3,冰河世纪4的台词。10句台词(英文的,要翻译)15个词语(英文的,要翻译)
Wait up guys! 等等我,兄弟们!
Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie! 快生了!快生了!我来了 艾丽
Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother. 哦,你本应该是个好妈妈的
My hooves are burning, baby! They are burning! 我的蹄在飞奔,在飞奔
Are you a kid? Don't answer that. 你还是孩子吗 我可不想听你回答是
Why'd you do that? - I don't know. 你干嘛? 我也不知道
So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you... 是这样的,艾丽觉得你有心事
Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out. 实际上,我在想很快我就应该出发了
Okay, so I'll just tell her that your fine. It was nothing. 好,我现在就去告诉她你很好,你没事
Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-Dates. 好了,我们在骗谁呢,曼里?我在一天天的老去,我可不是去带孩子的
hoof蹄 Date日期 约会 Actually 实际上 Wait等待 move移动 boring无聊的 answer回答 leave离开 surprise惊喜 guy家伙 change改变 way方法 路途 wrong错误的 earth地球 check检查