我可以在電影院門口等你,到時候見吧。英文翻譯
① 日常常用的英語句子帶翻譯
1.問候 Greetings
(1)Good morning(afternoon, evening)早上好!(或:下午、晚上)好
Hello.你好!(或:喂)
Hi.你好!(或:嗨)
--How are you?你好嗎?
--Fine, thank you, and you?(Very well, thank you.)好,謝謝,你也好吧?或:很好,謝謝你
(2) Best wishes(regards) to sb.問候湯姆好。
Please give my regards(best wishes, love) to Tom.請代我向湯姆致以問候。
Please remember me to Tom.請代我向湯姆問候。
Say hello to Tom.向湯姆問好。
(3) Glad(Pleased) to meet you here(again).很高興在這里(或:又)見到你。
2.介紹 Introctions
(1)This is Mr (Mrs, Miss, Ms) Green.這位是格林先生。(或:夫人、小姐、女士)
This is Comrade Li Ning. 這位是李寧同志。
May I introce you to my friends?我來把您介紹給我的好朋友好嗎?
I'd like you to meet Mr Green. 我想請您見見格林先生。
(2)--How do you do?(初次見面時用)您好!
--How do you do?您好!
Nice(Glad, Pleased) to meet(see) you.見到您我很高興。
Nice meeting you, Mr Green.(多用於分手時)格林先生,我真高興能認識您 。
(3)My name is Li Ning.我名叫李寧。
I'm a teacher.我是老師 。
I'm Chinese.我是中國人。
Excuse me, what's your (full) name, please?請問你貴姓(您尊姓大名)
(4) I have often heard about you.我常常聽人談起你。
I have often wanted to meet you.我一直想認識你 。
Excuse my introcing myself.恕我冒昧地自我介紹一下。
Do you know my father?你認識我父親嗎?
I don't think you have met my father.我想你還沒有見過我父親吧。
Allow(let) me introce Mr Green to you.請允許(或讓)我給你介紹一下格林先生
3.告別 Farewells
(1) I 'm afraid I must be leaving(must be off,have to go) now.恐怕我得走了
I think it's time for us to leave now.我想我們該走了。
It's time I met Tom(did my homework). (注意從句要用虛擬語氣)我該去見湯姆(或:去做作業了).
I have to go now.現在我得走了。
(2)Good-bye!/Bye-bye!/Bye!再見!
See you later(tomorrow).回頭見!(或:明天見)
See you.回見!
Good night.晚安.再見!
4.感謝和應答 Thanks and responses
(1)Thank you (very much).(非常)感謝 !
Thanks a lot.多謝 !
Many thanks.多謝!
Thanks(Thank you) for listening.謝謝!(收聽)
It's very kind of you (to help me).您真是太好了(幫了我的忙)
(2)Not at all.不用謝.不客氣。
It's(That's) all right.沒關系。
You are welcome.不用謝 。
(3)It's most thoughtful of you.你真是想得太周到了。
I don't know how I can thank you enough.我不知怎樣謝你才好。
I don't know what I should have done without your help.有你的幫助我真不知道怎麼辦。
Thank you all the same.仍然要謝謝你。
5.祝願、祝賀和應答 Good wishes, congratulations and responses
(1)Good luck!祝你好運 !
I wish you good luck(success)!祝你好運!(或:成功)
Good journey (to you)!旅途愉快!
Have a good trip.旅途愉快!
Have a nice(good) time.祝你玩得高興!
I'd like to congratulate you on your success.祝賀你的成功!
(2)Thank you.謝謝
The same to you.也祝賀你!
(3)Happy New Year!新年好!新年快樂!
Merry Christmas!聖誕快樂!
Happy birthday to you.祝你生日快樂!
Congratulations!祝賀你!
6.道歉、遺憾和應答 Apologies, regrets, sympathies and responses
(1)Pardon.(這里應讀降調,若讀升調表示因沒聽清楚對方的話而希望對方重復一遍)請原諒!
Sorry(I'm sorry).對不起!
I'm sorry for(about) that.我為此感到抱歉!(或:難過、遺憾等)
I'm sorry to hear that.聽到這個我很難過!(遺憾等)
I'm sorry to have(I'm sorry that I have) kept you waiting for a long time.抱歉讓你久等了
(2)Excuse me(for having kept you waiting for a long time).請原諒(讓你久等了)
I'm afraid (that) I'll be late.恐怕我要遲到了。
What a pity!真可惜!真是遺憾。
What a shame!真丟臉 。
It's a pity that you can't come.你不能來真是遺憾。
(3)That's all right.沒關系 。
It doesn't matter.不要緊 。
That's nothing.沒有什麼。
(4)It was most thoughtless of me.我太鹵莽了。
I must apologize.我得向你道歉。
I really didn't mean that at all.我真的完全沒有那個意思。
(5)Don't worry about that.不要為那事覺得不安 。
It really isn't worth mentioning.那真是不值得一提的。
Don't think any more about it.別再去想它了。
I quite understand.我完全理解 。
7.邀請和應答 Invitations and responses
(1)Will you come to my birthday party?您能來參加我的生日聚會嗎
Would you like to come to my birthday party?您願意來參加我的生日聚會嗎?
I'd like to invite you to come to my birthday party.我想邀你來參加我的生日聚會。
(2)Yes, I'd love to (go to your birthday party).好嗎,我非常願意(去參加你的生日聚會) 。
Yes, I 'd love to, but I'm too busy to go.是的,我非常想參加,但是我太忙了,去不了。
Yes, it's very kind(nice) of you.願意.承蒙你的好意.或:你真是太好了
(3)I'd very much like you to join us.我非常希望您能加入我們之中 。
Shall we have a drink?我們喝點東西好嗎?
(4)That would be very nice.那太好了。
With pleasure.好的。
8.提供(幫助等)和應答 Offers and responses
(1)Can( Could, Shall) I help you?我來幫你好嗎?或:你要買什麼?
Would you like me to help you with your lessons?我來你做功課好嗎?
Is there anything (else) I can do for you?有什麼(別的)事我能幫你做嗎?
Do you want me to help you?你想要我幫你嗎?
What can I do for you?我能為你做什麼呢?
Let me do it(carry it)(for you).讓我來(替你)做(或:搬)吧
Would you like some tea?你想來些茶嗎?
(2)Thanks. That would be nice(fine).謝謝.太好了。
That's very kind of you.你真好。
Thank you for your help.感謝你的幫助 。
Yes, please.好的,請(干)吧。
Here, take this(my) bag.給,請幫忙拿這個(或:我的)包好嗎?
(3)No, thanks(thank you).I can manage it myself.不必了,謝謝.我自己能應付.
Thank you all the same.(盡管無需你幫忙,但)還是要謝謝你
That's very kind of you, but I can manage it myself.你真好,但我自己能應付.
(4)What a hand (to carry it)?要幫忙(拿)嗎?
(5)Just what I needed!我正需要呢!
That's be a big help. Thanks a lot.那真幫了大忙了,多謝
9.約會 Making appointments
(1)Are you(Will you be, Do you happen to be) free this afternoon(tomorrow)?今天下午(或:明天)你有空嗎?
How about tomorrow morning(afternoon, evening)?明天早上(或:下午、晚上)怎麼樣?
Shall we meet at 4:30 at the school gate?我們4:30在校門口見好嗎?
(2)Yes, that's all right.行,可以。
Yes, I'll be free then.行,到時候我有空。
All right, see you then.好吧,到時候見 。
(3)No, I won't be free then. But I'll be free the next day.不行,那會兒我沒空,但是第二天我有空。
(4)Have you got anything to do tomorrow?你明天有事嗎?
(At) what time can I see you?我什麼時候可以看你?
May I expect you at four?我四點鍾等你好嗎?
Up to what time shall you be free?那什麼時候你才有空?
Shall I call for you or will you come for me?是我來叫你呢?還是你來約我。
Wouldn't it be better to come a little later?晚一點兒來不是更好嗎?
Shall I let you know later?我以後告訴你好嗎 ?
Look here; I'll tell you what; you drop me a card this evening and tell me exactly what you've made up your mind to do.聽著;就這么辦吧;今天晚上你送一張卡片給我,告訴我你到底決定怎麼做 。
(5)Try to come earlier, if you can.如果能夠的話,盡量早一些來。
I'll look out for you (at) about three.我三點鍾左右等你。
If you are prevented from coming, will you let me know?如你不能來,請告訴我一聲好嗎?
Do try to come.一定想辦法來吧。
Let's make it 8 o'clock.我們約定八點吧 。
Let's meet at the school gate.我們在校門口見面吧。
That'll be fine. Thank you.那好,謝謝 。
10.意願和希望 Intentions and wishes
(1)I'm going to start next week.我打算下周出發。
I intend (mean, plan) to start next week.我意欲(或:想要、計劃)下周出發。
I will do it myself.我要親自干。
I feel like going out for a walk.我想要出去散散步。
I'd like to go out for a walk.我想要出去散散步。
I (don't) want(hope) to go with you.我(不)願意(或:希望)和你一起去。
I'm ready to go with you.我願意同你一起去。
I would rather not tell you.我真不願意告訴你。
(2)I want (hope, wish) to go with you.我想要(或:希望)和你一起去。
I wish that you would go with me.(從句要用虛擬語氣)我希望你和我一起去。
I would do it if I should have the chance.我若有機會,一定不放過。
I would like to go with you.我想和你一塊兒去 。
If only I could see him.(用虛擬語氣)要是我能見上他就好了。
11.請求、允許和應答 Asking for permission and responses
(1)May I use your bike? 我可以用用你的自行車嗎。
Can(Could) I use your bike?我能用用你的自行車嗎。
I wonder if I could use your bike? 不知道我能否用用你的自行車。
Would(Do) you mind if I open the window?如果我打開窗戶,你是否介意(注意答語:"同意打開"用"No"或"Not at all"等,表示不介意;"不同意打開"用"Yes",表示介意)
(2)Yes (Sure, Certainly).可以。(或:當然可以)
Yes,(do) please.可以,請(便)吧 。
Of course (you may).當然(可以)。
Go ahead, please.干吧.(或:說吧.走吧.)
That's OK(All right).那行。
Not at all.一點兒也不。
(3)I'm sorry, you can't.抱歉,不行。
I'm sorry, but you can use my bike tomorrow.抱歉,但明天你可以用我的自行車。
You'd better not.你最好別這樣。
(4)You can take that,if you like.可以給你那個,如果你想要的話。
Take it, by all means.拿去吧,完全沒有問題 。
Take it, do.拿吧,拿去吧。
希望對你有幫助