冰川時代4台詞
『壹』 冰川時代4 經典台詞 英文
但願如此不然的話被活吞的就是你You'd better, unless you want toserve as a replacement.
我們去「半峰」山去那兒會合We'll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
最好把他活著帶來It had better be alive.
能完成這任務嗎?迭戈?Can we trust you with that, Diego?
我們走!Let's go.
她看見我肩上的那根毛就說如果你找別的女伴風流She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,"lf you have an extra mating dance,
至少找一個毛的顏色相同的at least pick a femalewith the same color pelt."
我想「完了」我要成她的盤中餐了I thought "Whoa. She's gonna gopraying mantis on me."
如果你有了配偶就該對她忠誠,你很幸運了If you find a mate, you should be loyal.In your case, grateful.
你給我走開一輩子守著一個太蠢了- Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.
那也太虧了我這「能幹」的希德There's plenty of Sid to go around.
曼尼?Manny?
曼尼?Manny?
快瞧啊,他沒事Look at that. He's OK.
他媽媽不見了She's gone.
你是不是忘了什麼?- Manny, are you forgetting something?- No.
可…可你剛救了他可上次救的那個我還沒甩掉呢- But you just saved him.- I'm trying to get rid of the last thing I saved.
你不能把他留在這兒But you can't leave him here.
瞧,有煙他的那群人在山上Look, there's smoke.That's his herd right up the hill.
我們把他送回去我跟你說白了吧,根本沒有「我們」- We should return him.- Let's get this straight. There is no "we."
『貳』 求冰河世紀4 5句英文對白 台詞
1
嘿!好消息!我找到一條近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.
2
什麼近路?就是走著要比走長路快
- What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.
3
噢!我知道什麼叫「近路」!
I know what a shortcut is.
4
我們穿過去就能比人類先到「冰川道」不然就會錯過他們
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss 'em.
5
穿過那兒?你把我當什麼了?
Through there? What do you take me for?
6
明天這個時候你…就可以自由了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.
7
或繼續做保姆玩「躲躲貓」我是不會膩的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
8
伙計們,瞧這個
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
9
老虎找到一條近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
10
不,謝謝,我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.
11
那我建議你最好還是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
12
你在威脅我嗎?走,樹懶!
- Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!
13
好樣的,老虎
Way to go, tiger.
14
快!快進去!
Quick. Get inside.
15
好吧,那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.
16
好了,伙計們,都跟緊些這兒很容易走丟
Guys, stick together.It's easy to get lost in here.
17
呃…伙計們?
Guys?
18
啊!小魚兒
A fish.
19
你跟上,行不行?看住一個寶寶已經夠難的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.
20
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.
21
船長,前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.
22
哦,不
Oh, no.
23
誰想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who's up for round two?
24
叫…叫…叫孩子小心點
Tell the kid to be more careful.
25
瞧,瞧,老虎,瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.
26
不,沒事的,沒事的瞧,老虎和羚羊在做游戲
No, it's OK, it's OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.
27
捉到摸一下,用牙摸來吧,希德,我們也來玩
- With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let's play tag.
28
你捉我
You're it.
29
行啊…好吧,好吧哪兒畫著樹懶?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?
30
這上面怎麼沒畫樹懶?你們注意到嗎?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?
『叄』 冰川時代4經典英文台詞(帶翻譯 5句)和大概內容
人至賤則長命百歲 to base,long life
天黑請閉眼
朋友,內心升騰的慾念,將帶給你無盡的痛苦!friends ,inner rising desires ,will bring you endless pain
我不是肥,我是毛發蓬鬆 I'm not fat i am hair fleeciness
如果我死了,隨便找個女的作我妻子,告訴我愛她。if i were die just find a girl as my life tell me love her
我有規則。第一條規則:要永久……遵守……巴克!第二條規則,走路一定要走路中心。第三條規則……要放屁的人。。。走在部隊的最終。
i have a rule the first: to permanent ... abide by ...buck ! the second walk must walk center . the third to break wind... walking in the final forces
『肆』 求冰河世紀3,冰河世紀4的台詞。10句台詞(英文的,要翻譯)15個詞語(英文的,要翻譯)
Wait up guys! 等等我,兄弟們!
Coming up baby! Coming up baby! I'm coming, Ellie! 快生了!快生了!我來了 艾麗
Too bad, you'd make a wonderful mother. 哦,你本應該是個好媽媽的
My hooves are burning, baby! They are burning! 我的蹄在飛奔,在飛奔
Are you a kid? Don't answer that. 你還是孩子嗎 我可不想聽你回答是
Why'd you do that? - I don't know. 你幹嘛? 我也不知道
So listen, Ellie thinks theres something bothering you... 是這樣的,艾麗覺得你有心事
Actually, I've been thinking, that soon, it might be time for me to head out. 實際上,我在想很快我就應該出發了
Okay, so I'll just tell her that your fine. It was nothing. 好,我現在就去告訴她你很好,你沒事
Look, who are we kidding, Manny? I'm losing my edge. I'm not really built for chaperoning play-Dates. 好了,我們在騙誰呢,曼里?我在一天天的老去,我可不是去帶孩子的
hoof蹄 Date日期 約會 Actually 實際上 Wait等待 move移動 boring無聊的 answer回答 leave離開 surprise驚喜 guy傢伙 change改變 way方法 路途 wrong錯誤的 earth地球 check檢查