鋼鐵俠1台詞
❶ 求鋼鐵俠1中片段的英文台詞
東尼 史塔克 Tony Stark.
億萬富翁,發明家,天才! Visionary. Genius.
愛國人士 American patriot.
他雖然身為 Even from an early age,
傳奇武器發明家史霍華的兒子 the son of legendary
weapons developer Howard Stark
但從小就搶走了父親的風采 quickly stole the spotlight
with his brilliant and unique mind.
他4歲時做出了第一個電路板 At age four,
he built his first circuit board.
6歲時就打造出自己的引擎 At age six, his first engine.
17歲時以第一名的成績畢業於 And at 17, he graated
summa cum laude from MIT.
但是當劃時代的巨人不幸殞逝後 Then, the passing of a titan.
史霍華生前的好友施奧比 Howard Stark's lifelong friend
and ally, Obadiah Stane,
直到21歲的東尼浪子回頭 until, at age 21, the prodigal son returns
暫時接管了史氏工業
擔任史氏工業的首席執行長 and is anointed the new CEO
of Stark Instries.
他手握大權 With the keys to the kingdom,
迎接新時代的來臨
創造更新的武器及Tony ushers in a new era for his father's legacy,
更先進的機器
更精準的衛星導航系統 creating smarter weapons,
advanced robotics, satellite targeting.
東尼 史塔克使武器工業 Today, Tony Stark has changed the face of the weapons instry
煥然一新
為了自由穩定 by ensuring freedom
and protecting America
以及國家的安全與利益 and her interests around the globe.
身為軍方和史氏工業的聯絡官 As liaison to Stark Instries,
我有幸和這位真正的愛國者共事 I've had the unique privilege
of serving with a real patriot.
他是我的益友 亦是良師 He is my friend
and he is my great mentor.
先生女士們,我很榮幸 Ladies and gentlemen, it is my honor
將今年的最高榮譽獎頒給 to present this year's Apogee Award to Mr. Tony Stark.
東尼 史塔克
下了點苦工,希望能幫到你吧~
❷ 鋼鐵俠1台詞
忙嗎?
Are you busy?
你得替我去我辦公室 入侵主機
I need you to go to my office and hack into the mainframe
拿到近期的全部出貨資料
You're gonna retrieve all the recent shipping manifests
這是解鎖晶元 進入主機得靠它
This is a lock chip, this will get you in
可能在行政文件里 沒有的話...
It's probably under Executive Files, if not...
他們可能放進了隱藏盤里 那你就得...
they put it on a ghost drive, in which case you need to look
從小編號開始找了
for the lowest numeric heading
我拿回來這些資料
And what do you plan to do with this information
你准備要干什麼? - 跟上回一樣
if I bring it back here? - Same drill
公司有黑幕交易 我得阻止他們
They've been dealing under the table, I'm gonna stop them
得找到我的武器然後摧毀
I'm gonna find my weapons and destroy them
托尼...
Tony...
我什麼都可以幫你
you know that I would help you with anything
但你要又想那麼做 我幫不了你了
but I can not help you if you're gonna start all of this again
沒什麼別的要你做的了 沒有什麼藝術館開幕
There is nothing except this. There's no art openings
什麼獲益 什麼合約
there's no benefit, there's nothing to sign
就只有這個任務 只是這樣
There's the next mission, and nothing else
是這樣么?
Is that so?
好吧 那我不幹了
Well, then I quit
你這幾年一直都在支持我
You stood by my side all these years
即便是我靠"毀滅"來賺錢之時
while I reaped the benefits of destruction
但是現在我想要去保衛
And now that I'm trying to protect the people
那些深受我害的人 你卻想離開我?
that I've put in harm's way, your going to walk out?
你會為此送命的 Tony 我不想成為幫凶
You're gonna kill yourself, Tony. I'm not gonna be a part of it
我本來就不該活著... 除非有什麼特別原因
I shouldn't be alive... unless it was for a reason
我是認真的,佩璞
I'm not crazy, Pepper
我現在才知道我該干什麼
I just finally know what I have to do
我打心眼裡覺得這么做是對的
And I know in my heart that it's right
知道嗎 我也只有你了
You're all I have too, you know
❸ 誰知道電影《鋼鐵俠1》中台詞:很多詞可以形容我,懷舊可不在裡面。這句話的英語原文
-Tony: Pepper, I've been called many things. Nostalgic is not one of them.
我有很多習慣,但懷舊不是其中之一。 原文對白內 翻譯自己斟容酌
❹ 鋼鐵俠這段台詞出自哪裡
「我只是明白了我的使命,我心底的聲音告訴我這是對的」出自鋼鐵俠1中段;「你可以奪走我的房子,我的裝備和玩具,但你奪不走的是我就是鋼鐵俠」出自鋼鐵俠3片尾