越獄兔台詞
A. 越獄第一季台詞
越獄第一季經典台詞第一集;
- The vault. Open it.把保險櫃打開
- We can't. The branch manager's not here.不行,分行長不在
- Where is he?他在哪裡?
- It's lunchtime. He's at White Castle.現在是午飯時間,他在白色城堡
- White Castle?白色城堡?
- It's a fast food restaurant.是個快餐廳
- They serve those little square burgers.供應那些方形的漢堡
- I know what it is.我知道那是什麼
- I'm not playing games. Open it.我不是在玩游戲,打開
- Sir, you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag.先生,你袋子里已經有萬美元的現金,
- Don't you think it would be better...?你不認為你可以...
(搶劫銀行的MS還要跟職員那麼多廢話,口袋現金有了還不快溜,就拖時間等著警察來抓,果然如願了。然後把武器一扔,超帥!)
- Name and back number.姓名 號碼
- Scofield, Michael. 94941.
- Are you a religious man, Scofield?信教嗎 Scofield?
- Never really thought about it.從來沒想過
- Good, 'cause the Ten Commandments don't mean a box of piss in here.很好 因為十誡在這狗屁不值
- We got two commandments and two only.我們這只有兩誡
- The first commandment is you got nothing coming.第一誡是你在這就是暗無天日
- What's the second commandment?那第二誡呢?
- See commandment number one.參考第一誡
- Gotcha.了解
- You talking out the side of your neck?你說話繞彎嗎?
- Come again?什麼?
- I said, are you being a smartass?我問你是不是喜歡諷刺人?
- Just trying to fly low, avoid the radar, boss.只不過想保持低調 不想引起注意 長官
- Do my time... and get out.服完刑 就走人
- There isn't any flying under my radar.我管轄內什麼調也沒有!
- Good to know.那更好
(一進FOX RIVER就和可惡的BELICK對上了,想低調的人絕對已經預示他的魅力了。)
- Welcome to Prisneyland, Fish.歡迎來到監獄樂園 雛兒
(乍一聽「樂園」,好適當的反語哦)
- I'm looking for someone.我在找人
- Guy named Lincoln Burrows.叫Lincoln Burrows
- Linc the Sink? Linc「水槽」?
- That what they're calling him now?他們現在叫他這個?
- Yeah.是呀
- As in, he'll come at you with everything but the kitchen... Snowflake.他要是找你麻煩 就差拿廚房砸你了...白鬼佬
- Where can I find him?在哪能找到他?
- Man killed the vice- president's brother.這個傢伙殺了副總統的兄弟
- and in a month, he's getting the chair,再有一個月 他就坐電椅啦
- which means no one up this river is more dangerous than him,也就是說整個監獄沒有哪個比他還危險
- 'cause he's got nothing to lose now.因為他沒什麼好損失的了
(LINC一個人站在牆邊,沒人理會,不過確實說得對,反正要死了,他還怕什麼,當然是最危險的人物啦。嘿嘿)
- What's another word for "love"?「愛」的近義詞是什麼?
- What's the context?什麼語境?
- Oh, you know.哦你也知道的
- The "I love you so much「我愛你呀」
- "I ain't never knocking over a liquor store again" context.「我再也不在酒店醉酒鬧事了」的語境
- Except, you know, classy.不要太花哨的
- Mmm.
- I'm proposing to my girl, if you gotta know.其實我是向我女朋友求婚
- In a letter?寫信求婚?
- You got a better way?你還有別的好辦法?
- Face- to- face works pretty good.面對面很有效呀
- This place ain't exactly the romantic spot.這種地方可不是什麼浪漫之都
- I'm gonna have her go get on the Staten Island Ferry.讓她去史坦頓島渡輪
- Then, once she can see the Empire State Building,一旦可以看見帝國大廈
- She opens the letter.她就打開信
- It's like almost being there.我就好像和她在一起了
- Except for the fact that I won't be there.當然我不是真和她在一起
- Try "passion."用「激情」一詞吧
- Ooh! Ooh! "Passion. Passion" That's dope. Passion.哦 哦 「激情」 「激情」 這個酷
- How do you spell that? Is it "pash..."?怎麼寫啊?是「pash...」?
- No "h"?沒有「h」?
(這里看出來SUCRE是很可愛的哦。超愛女友。寫封信還這么講究的。)
- I'm Michael, by the way.我叫Michael
- Scofield. I read your report.姓Scofield 我看了你的檔案
- And you are?那你是...?
- Dr. Tancredi will do.Tancredi醫生
- Tancredi like the governor?Tancredi 跟州長一個姓?
- You're not related, are you?你們不會是親戚吧?
- Wouldn't think you'd find the daughter of Frontier Justice Frank working in a prison.只是沒想到,州長的女兒會在監獄里工作
- As a doctor, no less.還是個醫生呢
- I believe in being part of the solution, not the problem.我願意做解決問題的途徑之一 而不是問題本身
- Mmm. "Be the change you want to see in the world."欲變世界 先變其身
- What?什麼?
- Nothing. That was just my senior quote.沒什麼 碰巧是我四年級時的座右銘
- That was you?原來是你說的啊?
- This whole time, I was thinking it was Gandhi.我一直以為是甘地說的
- You're very funny.你可真逗
(這是男主角女主角的首次會面,MS馬上就贏得了女孩的好感哦,就是厲害。)
- Passion? What were you thinking?激情?你是怎麼想的?
- Hey, you went for it.嘿 你自己也同意了
- She probably thinks I went sissy up in here.她說不定認為我在這變得女人氣了
- "Passion." Got more than one syllable, too much talkin'.「激情」 超過一個音節了,廢話太多
- That's me from now on.現在我改規矩了
- One- syllable Sucre.以後只寫單音節的詞
- Yes. No. Love. Hate. Love.是 不 愛 恨 愛
- - Give it time.要點時間的嘛
- Are you kidding?你開什麼玩笑?
- I proposed to her.我這是在求婚!
- That doesn't take time. Si or no. One syllable, man.可不能等,是 還是 不,單音節
(SUCRE再次可愛,示愛要改成單音節的詞了,YES,NO, LOVE,HATE)
- I can't help wondering what someone with your credentials我就納悶了象你這么優秀的人才
- is doing in a place like this.跑到這種鬼地方干什麼
- Took a wrong turn a few months back, I guess.也許是幾個月前拐錯彎了
- You make it sound like a traffic infraction.你說的好像是交通違規似的
- Like all you did was turn the wrong way up a one- way street.就像在單行道上開錯方向
- Everyone turns up one sooner or later.人人遲早都會發生點意外
(MS被典獄長召見,MS對他的疑惑輕松應對,超人就是超人,進來只不過是交通違規。順便講一個典獄長,不錯的人,對妻子的愛真是深啊,要造一個泰姬陵給她,不過完不成了,再造下去要塌了,笑一下,MS來的真是時候。)
- Son, it's better for me to owe you one in here than it is for you to owe me one,
孩子 在這個地方我欠你個人情,絕對比你欠我個人情要好
(此話典獄長說的,太對了,不過最後還是MS得到的好處多些。)
- It's your father, isn't it?是你父親的緣故 是吧?
- I don't have a father.我沒有爸爸
- It wasn't an immaculate conception, honey. Trust me.你不是聖靈懷胎出來的 親愛的
(LJ成績驟降,還販毒,被責問了,不承認爸爸,但每個人必須面對)
- I totally misjudged you, Scofield.我完全看錯你了 Scofield
- I didn't think you were agitating type.我還以為你不是那種容易激動的人
- Behavior like that will not be tolerated in my prison.在我的監獄 這樣的行為是不能容忍的
- 90 days in the SHU!90天 高度安全禁閉區
- That ought to be enough time to convince you of that fact.這么長時間應該能讓你思想上重視起來
- 90 days.90天
- That's right.沒錯
- Something you want to say?你還想說什麼?
- It's just...只是...
- I'm not of much value to you in the SHU.我在高度安全禁閉區對你沒什麼價值
- Value?價值?
- Hm- mm... the Taj.恩...泰姬陵
- It'd be a shame for the 8th wonder of the modern world to collapse而讓這世界第八大奇跡倒塌了就很可惜了
- because the stress is improperly propagated.壓力分布不當?
- Improperly propagated?壓力分布不當?
- Improperly propagated.壓力分布不當
(因為和JOHN的斗毆,MS面臨被關禁閉的危險,還好典獄長有求於MS,MS要把這個好好拿出來了,哈哈,壓力分布不當都出來了。又要度過危險了。)
- I know Hector; I know men.我了解Hector 我了解男人
- Men and women can't be friends.男人和女人不可能成為朋友
- A guy doesn't drive a girl 500 miles across state lines一個男的跨越州界驅車英里送一個女的
- because he wants to be friends.恐怕不是為了交朋友吧
(SUCRE果然了解男人哦,很愛女友的人嗅覺都比較靈敏吧。)
- Why did you hire him?你干嗎要雇他?
- Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.要和朋友靠在一起 而與敵人要靠的更近
(MS說的,或許某時候還真有點道理。)
越獄第一季經典台詞第二集:
- There's bigger things to worry about at the moment.目前更應該擔心的是其他事
- I've been in here long enough to know it when I see it.我待在這里已經久到一看就知道會發生什麼
- The calm before the storm.暴風雨前的寧靜
- Whites and blacks are going at each other real soon here.這里的白人和黑人很快就有一場火拚
- Everybody chooses sides, and a lot of guys bleed.每個人都會選一派加入,很多人會受傷
- There a reason?有原因嗎?
- Same reason you don't put cats and dogs in the same cage.原因就是你不能把貓和狗關在同一個籠子里
- They don't get along.他們無法相處
(種族就是很奇怪。)
- You best speak with respect, Fish.你說話最好放尊重點,雛兒
- Man kidnapped half a dozen boys and girls down in 'Bama,這個人在阿爾巴馬州
- raped 'em and killed 'em.綁架了六個少男少女,強奸並殺害了他們
- Wasn't always in that order, either.當然也不並都按這個順序(這句話真是形容T-BAG形象啊,恐怖啊)
- Does T-Bag have a real name?T-Bag真名是什麼?
- That is my real name.這就是我的真名
- No, no, no. Please... sit.不,不,不,請……坐
- So you're the new one I been hearin' all the rave reviews about.你就是那個新來的,我已經聽到很多關於你的好話
- Scofield.
- One thing's for sure, you're just as pretty as advertised.有一點是肯定的你就如傳聞所言,那麼漂亮
- Prettier, even.甚至更漂亮
(T-BAG看上MS啦,當然MS才不買他帳呢。T-BAG算是裡面夠變態的人物了,不過好象他也被很多人喜歡哦,看了就知道了。)
- Open up, Badge!開門,長官!
- You talking again?你再說一遍?
- It's my girl's birthday.今天是我女朋友的生日
- Happy birthday to her, then.那祝她生日快樂
- You gotta let me call her! Please!你一定得讓我給她打個電話!求你了!
- I'll give you a million dollars, if you let me use the phone.如果你讓我用電話的話,我可以給你一百萬
- I seen your kicks, Sucre.我見識過你的花招,Sucre
- You got something like 40 cents to your name.你的帳戶里只有40美分
- Please!求你了!
- God, no!上帝啊,不要!
(可憐的SUCRE,替MS被關了禁閉,打個電話都難了。)
-There's something strange about him.他就是有點奇怪
- What do you mean?你指哪方面?
- I gave him the results of his blood test,我告訴他驗血結果的時候
- and there was this look on his face.他的臉上出現
- It was, um...是一種,嗯…
- relief.釋然的表情
求採納為滿意回答。
B. 《越獄》台詞
你看台詞幹嘛?很多,看不完,我保證你會看不下去的,最好看那些帶英文字母的版本就行了