英語故事80字
① 80-100字的簡短英語小故事 急急急
I Have His Ear in My Pocket 他的耳朵在我衣兜里
Ivan came home with a bloody nose and his mother asked, "What happened?" "A kid bit me," replied Ivan. "Would you recognize him if you saw him again?" asked his mother. "I'd know him any where," said Ivan. "I have his ear in my pocket."
伊凡鼻子流著血回到家裡。他媽媽問,「發生了什麼事?」 「一個男孩咬了我一口,」伊凡說。「再見到他你能認出來嗎?」媽媽問。「他走到哪裡我都能認出他,」伊凡說。「他的耳朵還在我衣兜里呢?
Little Robert asked his mother for two cents. "What did you do with the money I gave you yesterday?" "I gave it to a poor old woman," he answered."You're a good boy," said the mother proudly. "Here are two cents more. But why are you so interested in the old woman?"
"She is the one who sells the candy."
小羅伯特向媽媽要兩分錢。 「昨天給你的錢干什麼了?」 好孩子 「我給了一個可憐的老太婆,」他回答說。 「你真是個好孩子,」媽媽驕傲地說「再給你兩分錢。可你為什麼對那位老太太那麼感興趣呢?「她是個賣糖果的。」
Hospitality 好客
The hostess apologized to her unexpected guest for serving an apple-pie without any cheese. The little boy of the family left the room quietly for a moment and returned with a piece of cheese which he laid on the guest's plate. The visitor smiled, put the cheese into his mouth and then said: "You must have better eyes than your mother, sonny. Where did you find the cheese?" "In the rat-trap, sir," replied theboy.
由於客人在吃蘋果餡餅時,家裡沒有乳酪了,於是女主人向大家表示歉意。這家的小男孩悄悄地離開了屋子。過了一會兒,他拿著一片乳酪回到房間,把乳酪放在客人的盤子里。 客人微笑著把乳酪放進嘴裡說:「孩子,你的眼睛就是比你媽媽的好。你在哪裡找到的乳酪?」 「在捕鼠夾上,先生。」那小男孩說。
A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when she spotted a cat crouched behind a bush. She watched the cat, and the cat watched the mice.
Mother mouse barked fiercely, "Woof, woof, woof!" The cat was so terrified that it ran for it's life.
Mother mouse turned to her babies and said, "Now, do you understand the value of a second language?"
一隻母老鼠帶著孩子出來散步,突然她看見一隻貓正在灌木叢中虎視耽耽。 母老鼠向著貓叫道:"汪,汪,汪",貓聽了非常害怕,拚命跑走了。 母老鼠回過頭洋洋自得的對孩子說:"現在你知道外語的重要性了吧。"
Tommy: How is your little brother, Johnny? Johnny: He is ill in bed. He hurt himself. Tommy: That's too bad. How did that happen?
Johnny: We played who could lean furthest out of the window,and he won.
湯姆:約翰尼,你小弟弟好嗎? 約翰尼:他害病卧床了。他受了傷。 湯姆:真糟糕,怎麼回事兒?約翰尼:我們做游戲,看誰能把身子探出窗外最遠,他贏了。
② 英語小故事80字帶翻譯
老鼠嫁女兒Once upon a time, there was a mouse father.
很久很久以前,有一個老鼠爸爸
He wanted to marry his daughter to the greatest person in the world.
他想要將他的女兒嫁給世界上最偉大的人
But, who was the greatest person in the world?
但是,誰是世界上最偉大的人呢?
Oh! The sun! He must be the greatest person in the world.
啊!是太陽!他一定是世界上最偉大的人
The mouse father went to talk to the sun.
老鼠爸爸就去找太陽說話
「Hello! Mr. Sun. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!太陽先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?」
你願意娶我的女兒嗎?
「What? I』m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the cloud.
什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是雲
If he comes out, I』ll be covered.」
只要他一出現,我就被遮住了
The mouse father went to talk to the cloud.
老鼠爸爸就去找雲
「Hello! Mr. Cloud. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!雲先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?」
你願意娶我的女兒嗎?
「What? I』m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wind.
什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是風
If he comes out, I』ll be blown away.」
只要他一出現,我就被吹的遠遠的
The mouse father went to talk to the wind.
老鼠爸爸就去找風
「Hello! Mr. Wind. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!風先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?」
你願意娶我的女兒嗎?
「What? I』m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的應該是牆
If he comes out, I』ll be stopped.」
只要他一出現,我就被擋住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找牆
「Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!牆先生,我知道你是世界上最偉大的人
Would you marry my daughter?」
你願意娶我的女兒嗎?
「What? I』m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.」
什麼?我才不是世界上最偉大的人呢!最偉大的其實是你們!是老鼠!
「The greatest person in the world is … mouse?」
世界上最偉大的人…是老鼠?